If you got a case of whiplash trying to remember all that happened in last season’s finale of Empire, you’re far from alone. What other feeling could you get from an hour of television that featured *deep breath* Boo Boo Kitty’s last purr (courtesy of Andre); Lucious and Cookie remarrying; Jamal leaving for London after Tory’s fatal overdose; Hakeem, Blake, and a newly pregnant Tiana getting shot at by Blake’s white nationalist father; and biggest of all, the Lyons losing the empire they created.
Today’s episode opens with Lucious silently paying vigil next to a closed white casket. We then flashback six months earlier and see a sweatier Lucious watching a video of the entire Lyon clan in the studio working on a track for Hakeem and Tiana. As he’s about to play the video again, Cookie appears. She’s ticked at Lucious for missing a meeting about a possible judge role on a Voice-like singing competition. Lucious tells Cookie he can’t even think about any prospects like that until they can take back Empire, and he thinks he has the thing that could keep them afloat: unseen footage and music from Hakeem. “Look at our boy,” Lucious says wistfully. “You’re telling me Keem wasn’t meant to do this?”
Follow the instruction below before download
1.Tick the checkbox until it turns into a green checkmark. It may even ask you click certain types of images or to type texts in the box, It happens if your ip is more prone to security risks. Follow those steps untill it turns into a green checkmark.
2. Now click “Continue Download”
3. After clicking “Continue Download” , you will either be prompted to download the video or the video might start playing in your browser itself, depending on the browser you use.
4. If you are on PC and the video starts playing after clicking “Continue Download”, right click on the video play black screen, you will find an option “Save As” or a similar option, click that.
5. If you are on a Mobile and the video is playing, long press on the video play black screen or go to browser option (the three dots on top right), you will find an option “Save As” or a option, click that.
6. Your download should start.
If you are having problems downloading via your Android device, hold your finger on the download button and select “save link”, for problems downloading via PC/Laptop simply right click the download button and select “save target as”.