Chloe Grace Moretz has been called a “hypocrite” after her boyfriend, Brooklyn Beckham posted a photo of her in bikini and a shirt over it and a second snap of her bare back.
Moretz, 19, was reminded she had told Kim Kardashian during one of her infamous nude selfie viral moments, “I truly hope you realize how important setting goals are for young woman, teaching them we have so much more to offer than just our bodies.”
Kim quipped back, “Let’s all welcome @ChloeGMoretz to twitter, since no one knows who she is.”
Moretz was body-shamed for doing the exact same thing she had condemned Kim for.
- mrskayleequarry – Boooooo. You just spoke or about this. And here you are. Liar!! #coward
- imperfectionist@youtubeditts it’s funny because she was just throwing shade at Kim Kardashian for the same thing. Smh. I love her but don’t be a hypocrite.
- taylor.kippes@carolynebaldwin i think that it is just very rude to call someone out on it and then do it yourself.
While those who saw nothing hypocritical about the picture defended her.
One user wrote, “It’s called being at the beach and if she wanted to take off the straps to tan her back she can do that. A lot of women do it on the daily. Also that’s irrelevant because we’re talking about the picture. It’s just her back. No one knows if she took the whole thing off or was covering her tits or pulled down her top. This picture still doesn’t compare to Kim’s picture. It’s not even in the same context.”
- oneofakindtaylor – Anyone calling Chloe a hypocrite or comparing this to Kim’s photo, you are seriously wasting your breath ??? Chloe’s fans are slaying all of you haters.
- kamikaze_inter_fc – Umm duhhh she can literally be wearing a bikini that tied around her neck!!!
Here are the pictures causing the ruckus.
Does it compare to Kim’s? Also, do you think Moretz is a hypocrite for calling out Kim and doing the exact same thing or she’s just a victim in this case?
Hit the comment section with your thoughts.